Our Middle Name
I had a great uncle on my Mother's side of the family whose name was, "George Considerate Wilson". I never met him but I always thought he must have either kept his middle name a secret or it fit him like a glove. Words like "professional" or "compassionate" are used so often in funeral home marketing that they seem to loose their meaning. I would like to think that our middle name is "Kindness". I would also like to think that our kindness is of a better quality and more considerate than run of the mill professionalism. I would like to think that we have the enthusiasm of an undying amateur with the polish of a skilled professional. We are committed to Kindness as well as traditional values, diversity, and innovation in honoring the spirit and life of each person and family we serve. Konantz Warden Funeral Home offers a full selection of:
- Funeral and memorial service options, ranging from traditional to uniquely innovative and personal
- Burial and cremation services
- Funeral services in your Church home where expressions of faith, worship and personal memories are mingled with the condolences of your Church family.
Letting go of a loved one is usually a very difficult process. In order to provide your family peace-of-mind, Konantz Warden Funeral Home offers complete care, so that you can focus on comforting each other as you prepare to say goodbye to someone dear to you.
Although there are many decisions you may have to make, we assure you that we will guide you through the process every step of the way. We promise to help you:
- Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor their memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
- Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, burial vault, cremation urn, cemetery or mausoleum, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desires.
- Write a fitting obituary to honor your loved one’s life experiences and social connections.
- Assist in the publication of the obituary in the newspapers of your choice.
- Create a Book of Memories™, a beautiful, permanent online memorial, where you and your friends can build a legacy of memories by archiving treasured photos and memories.
- Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral or memorial service.
- Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
- Provide you with beautiful print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards, and book marks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers, and community members.
- Help in the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
- Provide access to grief education and support materials, and referrals to counseling services.
- Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, veteran’s benefits, and Social Security claims.
We hope you will turn to us for Kindness in a time when anything less could not be called professional service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect and personal attention to every detail.
Call us today to explore the wide variety of choices available to you and your family. Or if you’d rather, and if your need isn’t immediate, send us an email.