What makes us different & the difference that it makes
Though we are a small stand alone Funeral Home we are blessed with a staff of quality personnel. To begin with, We all like each other and we like working together to care for our client families. We derive a common sense of fulfillment when our families are helped and pleased with our Service.
We know there are other funeral homes in the area to choose from. However, we know that families who turn to us during a time of loss, or for pre-arrangement services, experience our climate of concern and compassion and our deep desire to be of service.
We believe that families should be provided with:
- Well-planned preparations in their time of need.
- Comfortable, soothing surroundings where their family and friends can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Help to preserve longstanding family traditions and customs.
- Innovative and truly personalized services.
- Assistance to families and individuals who want to make their pre-arrangement plans.
- Products and services at PRICES that are truly as fair and reasonable we can make them.
We offer professional guidance and personal and specialized attention before, during and after the loss of a loved one. Our success in validating the trust of our client families is our most valuable asset.
- Traditional Funerals
- Tailored and Personalized Funerals
- Memorial and Graveside Services
- Various Cremation Options
- Military Honors for Veterans
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your family’s unique needs. Each of us is confident that we can, and will, do our utmost to meet – and exceed – your expectations.